Who We Are
Vconnex Services, Inc., is based in West Palm Beach, Florida. We provide end-to-end custom software development services leveraging the web/smart phone technology for real-time updates in education, engineering, healthcare domains and more. We provide our services to start-up companies, small businesses, and established firms to conceptualize new ideas, redesign websites, automate existing processes and provide current technology solutions.
We focus on facilitating business success with our cost-effective solutions by maximizing Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients, with reduced rates for small businesses & non-profit organizations, and high-level professionalism, quality, training, support and maintenance.
We specialize in developing web, mobile, and cloud-based solutions to connect and share real-time data with internal and external teams, partners, or agencies with role-based secured access, complete with our assured assistance at every stage of the Software Development Life Cycle from business analysis, architecture, design and prototyping to the development and deployment of your solution.
Founder & CEO
Jeyanthi Rajaselvarasu has over 20 years of experience as a Technical Lead, Solutions Architect & Software Developer, she is guaranteed to transform your ideas into unique solutions. She has led lucrative projects and products successfully across the healthcare, education, and engineering sectors, along with driving the strategic planning, road maps, technical architecture, and design of numerous enterprise applications.
She focuses on team-oriented approaches to delivering custom software solutions that the clients need and creates an enjoyable work environment. By modernizing and automating business operations, productivity is amplified and resource costs are minimized. The team has efficiently delivered critical multi-million dollar projects and SAAS products, resulting in significant value transformations for several businesses.
Over the last few years, she has also conducted Quality Assurance training for aspiring IT professionals in order to share her experience and wisdom and delivered speeches on mobile app testing.
Jeyanthi holds a B.S in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madurai, India and an M.S in Optical Communication from Anna University, India.
Our Business Strategy:
We have a business model with our onsite (PM, BA & QA) / offshore (development) team to provide cost effective solutions to companies. Our strategy includes:
- Cost effective solutions with onsite business analysis, project management, QA testing activities and offshore development.
- Agile Methodologies ensuring an iterative approach to software development in a rapid application development environment.
- Great Business Analytic Skills enabling detailed requirement gathering from our customer’s business process, ideas and proposed alternatives.
- One Application at a time by providing personal attention to our customers by visiting them at their location as per their request and responding them as quickly as possible for superior customer experience.
- Effective Test Management by testing the application thoroughly for possible test scenarios, test data, better performance, security, browser compatibility and device compatibility to save cost.
- End-to-End Services including software design (UI / UX), business analysis with prototyping and wireframing with visual workflow, offshore development, onsite quality testing services, system integration services, deployment services, training, support and maintenance.
Our team is well established and managed by professionals with over 20 years of industry experience. Our IT experience spreads throughout the following areas:
- Languages: C#, Php, Java
- Application Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat
- Web Platforms: WCF/WF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access
- Cloud Platforms: Windows Azure, SQL Azure
- Third Party Integrations: EMR, PayPal API, ADFS, Google Maps API, REST API
- CMS: Magento, Orchard, NopCommerce, WordPress
- Tools: Atlassian JIRA, LOAD UI, SOAP UI, TortoiseHg, TFS (Team Foundation Server), SharePoint, Snagit
- Mobile App Development: IOS, Android